People seem to find the craziest ways to break their cell phones. Anything from dropping it in the toilet, to dropping it on concrete. There have even been cases of people ruining their cell phones by taking them in the shower. No wonder the cellphone repair industry is growing rapidly, and there seems to be no slowing down in sight.
The Statistics Don’t Lie
- The cellphone repair industry is in the growth stage of its life cycle;
- The industry will generate a revenue of four billion dollars;
- Over the 10 years to 2020, the industry’s contribution to the economy is expected to increase 2.3% on average annually;
- In contrast, GDP is expected to grow 2.5% over the same period;
- The industry will enjoy annual growth of 1.7%; and
- Cellphone repair companies will employ 21,758 people.
Ibis World says: “Smartphones currently represent more than two-thirds of all mobile phone sales, and half of all mobile phone users.” With smartphones dominating the mobile market, it’s no wonder why the cellphone repair industry is growing at such a rapid rate. Smartphones are very sensitive and are made with parts that are difficult to gain access to. Only professionals can fix them when something goes wrong.
Don’t Get Left Behind
Smartphones are an amazing thing when working properly, but when something goes wrong with them, they are worthless. As long as people continue to love smartphones, the growth of the repair industry will continue to rise. There’s never been a better time to be a cellphone repair technician.
Want to learn how to take your cellphone repair business to the next level? Then please contact us.