The value in an amazing employee is immeasurable. Hiring reliable employees is the key to running any successful business. According to Forbes, the 7 C’s is a great list to use when choosing your next employee. The 7 C’s will help to ensure that you have reliable employees in your business.
These great tips are as follows:
- Competent: Does the potential employee possess the qualifications required to do the job that is being offered?
- Capable: Is this person suited to do the job that is being offered? Do they possess what is necessary to do the simple, and maybe more difficult tasks in the future?
- Compatible: Will this person work well with the other members of your team?
- Commitment: Is this person a good fit for a long-term position. Are they simply looking for a job, or do they want a career.
- Character: Does this person have the correct values that will fit nicely with your business? For example, are they honest?
- Culture: Your business has a certain culture. Will this person fit in with the culture of your business?
- Compensation: Is this person happy with the salary, and benefits they have been offered? If they seem to be a little unsure, it may turn out to be a problem later.
Looking for the above qualities in a potential employee will help you to have reliable employees. They will also help you to avoid a high turnover in employees, and help to keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on hiring reliable employees, please contact us.