If not, you should.
Sharing best practice care tips for consumers electronics can win you future business. Customers appreciate a business that’s open about its products. Anything that can increase utility and length of life will be greatly appreciated.
So how do you ensure your clients’ smartphones provide service for years to come? Here’s 7 tips they’ll likely appreciate:
- Watch the water. A smartphone should never be near water, or where water can potentially spill. Water and electronics just don’t mix.
- Try a screen protector. Not only can a screen protector protect your screen, it can also protect your data from prying eyes.
- Only download apps from sources you trust. That’s right: Beware of malicious software that tries to steal your personal information.
- Install and set up GPS tracking software. This will help you keep track of your phone, wherever it should land. Should your phone be stolen, you’ll be able to remotely wipe its database.
- Password protect your smartphone. Make sure to lock your smartphone with a code so that no one can steal your personal information.
- Back up your data. Connect to your computer via a USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to back up the information you store on your phone.
Share these tips with your customers to help them get the most from their phones. They’ll thank you for your advice and reward you with future business.
Want to find out how you can boost your repair business? Then sign up for our FREE demo today.