September’s just around the corner, and we all know what that means: CTIA. September 9, 10, 11 will offer unlimited opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge of the industry. And this year’s conference promises to be jam-packed with new learning opportunities.
So what exactly can we expect? Read on to discover 6 reasons to attend CTIA.
More Conferences than You Can Count
If you attend CTIA this year, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following 6 learning opportunities.
- Mobile Innovation Conference: CTIA has partnered with Northwestern University’s renowned McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science to bring you the most up-to-date research and knowledge. You’ll learn about everything from business strategies and consumer trends to industry developments and the latest policies.
- Open Innovation Summit: At this exclusive, invite-only event, you’ll hear what startup CEOs and VCs think about innovation and collaboration.
- MobileCON Thought Leadership Program: This innovative program is specially for IT pros and executives, and will feature targeted educational sessions, presentations on CTIA’s Thought Leadership Stages, and unique Answer Bars.
- Mobile Onstage: One-of-a-kind learning experiences that feature advancements that are changing the way consumers use mobile. You’ll be treated to educational demos and interactive presentations on the Networked Society & Startup and Mobile CE stages, among other things.
- Partner Events: You’ll be able to interact and learn from some of the biggest players in the industry. Highlights include FierceWireless’s presentation on Inside the Building of a Smart City and Award Solutions’s Creating the Transformed Network.
- Keynotes: You’ll hear the most successful industry titans opine on everything from the hottest innovations to the best ideas and the toughest challenges in the mobile industry today.
There’s So Much to Learn at CTIA
And that’s only the tip of the iceberg. We’ll be highlighting CTIA events in the following months. Stay tuned to learn what else you can experience at this groundbreaking convergence of innovators and industry titans!
And in the meanwhile, check out how you can boost your own productivity. Sign up for our FREE demo and take your repair shop to the next level.